Meira

PotC 2: Dead Man's Chest

Swashbuckling goodness! :);)

Definitely worth seeing, as was the first movie. The PotC series is in my opinion Jerry Bruckheimer's best production so far. Unlike his other films, like King Arthur and especially Pearl Harbor, which was such an awful history-raping piece of **** that I wanted to strangle somebody when I left the theatre...

Pirates of the Caribbean saga :)

Seriously, the best new movies I've seen in a long, long time.

Great movie. The twist at the end was a tad predicatable, though :).

I'm hoping this means we're going to get a huge fish pirates vs. zombie pirates battle in the third one!

Edited by NiGHTMARE

I enjoyed the sequel, too. I think it was a little long, but definitely worth seeing.

It ended in the middle of the movie :love:

Open ends are nice, but "wtf" open ends... gah :suspect: Now we need potc3 :down:

The movie was entertaining, though, i liked Cthulhu :p

Almost everyone I know has liked the movie, but if they had any complaint...it was that. After it was done, it was like, "We got half a movie here!?!?"

The way they did the ending actually reminded me of the Back to the Future trilogy.

Guest ~taza~

SHITTY.

It's half a movie.

The movie was too longwinded to boot.

Hopefully 3 will be better, but I'm calling this movie Pirates of the Caribbean Reloaded.

i thought the movie was great! and I got to see it at the El Capitan Theater in LA! :suspect: That means huge theater, balcony seating, special area with the props from the movie and a Captain Jack look-a-like. And I saw it with two of my best friends to boot.

It was funny at the end when the entire audience was like "what the..!?!?!?"

oh..and did anyone stick around to the end of credits to see the special scene with the dog? i like that!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.