De'Arnise Stronghold, arrow fletching talk...

Guest Jelenedra

Providing that you will be continuing to play from your new save, it's better if I check that one out. From what you are saying, the problem is that the romance failed to initiate and I will be checking the Globals to see which one is not setting itself and why.

Okay, what happened you somehow accumulated a number of points on

P#KivanOffence Global which tracks sharper replies (which, mia culpa are funny sometimes). And I didligently put somewhere scripts that cuts the romance off if the value is high. The recipe for fixing:

Set P#KivanOffence GLOBAL it to 0

Set P#KivanRomanceInactive to 0

Set P#KivanRomanceActive to 1

And you will start seeing the talks in the about 5 minutes (and one non-romantic talk about Suldanessellar will show up pretty much immediately - at least I saw it right away) :suspect:

The exact syntaxis will be:

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("NameOfGlobal","GLOBAL",#) where # is the value you want. Have fun, and be gentler with the poor ranger, he is apparently less sturdy than I thought; I think I will up the Offence index for the next release :suspect:

The exact syntaxis will be:

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("NameOfGlobal","GLOBAL",#) where # is the value you want. Have fun, and be gentler with the poor ranger, he is apparently less sturdy than I thought; I think I will up the Offence index for the next release :suspect:

Oh, I think it was my fault since you mentioned the Offence global. I kept trying to convince him that his blind faith to Saverosh (I know I spelled it wrong, sorry) was hurting him. I uh.. can't think of anything else more offensive than that, but I thought that was part of getting him to heal. :down:

Oh and he is fixed now, thank you muchly. :love:

Archived