Here! Here! some questions

Guest Himself :)

Guest Himself :)

Is the entire fixpack (all options of the package) supposed to be installed before other mods, or other than the main fixpack option the rest is no big deal?

I wanted to install some things right now but my weidu log is thirty something long :suspect:

Super Happy Fun Lucky Modder Pack -> read it causes problems with CtB and I've ctb, will have to skip then.

Optional But Cool: Improved Spell Animations

Optional But Cool: Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day

Optional But Cool: Additional Hero Quests in Trademeet Wait Until Hero is Officially Named

Optional But Cool: Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes

Optional But Cool: Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers

Can I install these ones, ore they really do cause problems if they are not at top/near top of weidu log?

Tnks for any info.

What is CtB? Sorry for returning a question when you wanted an answer.

Unfortunately, sometimes it takes a while for someone who is qualified to answer your question to respond. I know it's maddening to sit there and watch "no new replies" over and over.

What is CtB? Sorry for returning a question when you wanted an answer.

CtB is a mod called Check the Bodies.

Is the entire fixpack (all options of the package) supposed to be installed before other mods, or other than the main fixpack option the rest is no big deal?

It's designed to go before mods, but the way it's coded you may be able to put it in at the end of the install. I'll go ahead and warn you that you may get funk.

Super Happy Fun Lucky Modder Pack -> read it causes problems with CtB and I've ctb, will have to skip then.

This is fixed in beta 2, which is just about ready. If you've already installed a bunch of mods, there's not really any point to this now. :suspect:

Optional But Cool: Improved Spell Animations

Optional But Cool: Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day

Optional But Cool: Additional Hero Quests in Trademeet Wait Until Hero is Officially Named

Optional But Cool: Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes

Optional But Cool: Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers

Can I install these ones, ore they really do cause problems if they are not at top/near top of weidu log?

I don't think the rest of these will have any issues.

Guest Guest_Himself_*

Thanks Cam, thats what I suspected, just wanted a word from the doctor :suspect:

Its because I installed KD baldurdash, and I would not install 2 fixpacks.. doenst seems right, but I didnt knew this fixpack at the time, and those optional but cool options are really cool options.

You could mention on the readme that such options can be installed later :down:

Archived