Typos

underdog

I believe the highlighted words are probably what you meant.

m#banter.d

~It's not the staring that bothers me; I would most likely stare at someone like me, should I be one of them. What gets to me it that they are always so ready to pass judgement on me without knowing the first thing about me.~

... What gets to me is that they are always so ready to pass judgement on me without knowing the first thing about me.~

m#amber.d

But how can there be any hope for either of them if neither is willing to stop? If for some reason the drow would cease the fighting and stop harassing their surface cousins, would the elves stop as well? Would they not attack a single drow wandering on the surface? Would they not try to destroy the cities of the drow, given half the change to avenge all the attacks made on their own in times past?~

Would they not try to destroy the cities of the drow, given half the chance to avenge all the attacks made on their own in times past?~

~You know that your sister Imoen is suffering from this, don't you? I did not know her before her soul was taken away, but I can see the void it has left in her. You should try to comfort her. And it *you* want to talk about it, you can trust me to listen.~

And if *you* want to talk about it, you can trust me to listen.~

Guest Xgamer4

Just to be annoyingly random with typos, in the ReadMe you missed an "h" in "shift" here:

a string fixer (SIFT-k) in case, for example, re-installation mixes up her soundset and name strings in old savegames

Archived