Blonde Imoen

Well after making my Blonde Imoen portrait I decided to make a small mod that adds the portrait, but also changes her avatar to one with long, blonde hair.

Could someone please download and play with this, just to check it works. Thanks!

Edit:

She should have a new portrait, blonde hair on her avatar, and the avatar of a female, elven mage (so she has long hair...).

Updated to version 4: Modification to the portrait:

post-28-1086811746.jpg

CamDawg edit: The mod has been moved to the g3 downloads page; go nab it there.

I'd imagine not, but it wouldn't hurt! 

Actually, enduring that beginning sequence is rather unpleasent...

Yeah, DBG can only do so much. I've gotten to the point that when I hear "Aah" I run to the fridge or something. Does this install that new long blond avi? I still haven't installed that.

I'd imagine not, but it wouldn't hurt! 

Actually, enduring that beginning sequence is rather unpleasent...

Yeah, DBG can only do so much. I've gotten to the point that when I hear "Aah" I run to the fridge or something. Does this install that new long blond avi? I still haven't installed that.

You mean the brand new one that someone came up with? No it doesn't. It just gives her a female, elven mage avatar. So, yes it does make her shorter, but oh well...

OK, so I still need to install that.  :D Just started a new game and everything shows up and it didn't crash or lock up.  So I think you have a winner!  :D

Woohoo! Now I just have to find out about whether the female, elven thief has long hair or not... and then I'll release it properly.

If I remember correctly, the female elven thief avi is hooded.  It's one of the reasons I change the avi for my half-elf character.

So, do you think I should have the option of that avatar?

Edit: It seems very pointless. You can't see any of her hair really, so you might as well have the mage one, which looks cool.

So, do you think I should have the option of that avatar?

Edit: It seems very pointless.  You can't see any of her hair really, so you might as well have the mage one, which looks cool.

Yeah, I don't think it really matters, either. And the elf mage one has always been one of my favorites. And also, Immy is a mage now.

Btw, do you think her default colours should be changed to go better with her new robes?

Btw#2, does the Female elven thief avatar have long hair?  If so, then I'll have the option of the thief one or the mage one...

I missed seeing this one. As to the default colors, unless you can find the 2nd Immy file, it won't matter because once you get her back in Spellhold everything resets. Or has someone finally found that file? I know we were griping about this a while back.

I believe hlid has come up with something called Imoen Eternal that makes sure that the same Immy is used in Spellhold as the one you had in Chateau Irenicus.

And in any case, my mod applies the changes to every single CRE called Imoen. So it would still affect it. If anyone has suggestions for colour changes, fire away!

Archived