Blonde Imoen

I know it is almost blasphemy, but could you try one with her face flipped horizontally, please? Just to see what it would be like.

Just her face or the whole portrait? It's gonna be hard flipping her face coz the shading is gonna screw up. I could try flipping and re-blending in her hair-line if you like...

Careful, Grim, you're actually modding. Everyone knows m0ddars don't ever produce anything. :D

Would you believe I actually read some tutorials and found out how to do READ/WRITE of offsets to make this mod?

PS: I also had to learn to Read/Write to make this mod... My talking/typing parrot normally does the work...

Btw, do you think her default colours should be changed to go better with her new robes?

Btw#2, does the Female elven thief avatar have long hair?  If so, then I'll have the option of the thief one or the mage one...

short...

try human mage female..its my personal favorite avatar...just look at nally..

of course if i download this, i would end up with two human mage females in party... :D

but that wonderful cloak and robe looks great....

i must admit i don't like the elf mage female avatar..those dagged sleeves aerie holds on her elbow never quite looked practical for a adventurer... :D

Btw, do you think her default colours should be changed to go better with her new robes?

Btw#2, does the Female elven thief avatar have long hair?  If so, then I'll have the option of the thief one or the mage one...

short...

try human mage female..its my personal favorite avatar...just look at nally..

The hair is too short I think...

But if you wanna do that then install Cam's give Immy a human mage avatar component from the G3 tweak pack AFTER this mod.

One slight problem I still see in the image, is that Imoen has dark eyebrows that don't go very well with the blond hair.  Maybe lightening the eyebrows would help somewhat.

Well we know Immy is a natural brunette so its ok. And I think it would look pretty poor if I try and lighten them...

Archived