Blonde Imoen

The only crit I would make is for the hair to have more contrast, ie more levels of gradation, as her face has more modeling so it doesn't seem to match as well as it could. However, I've no idea how difficult that is to do in PS anyway, so cheers to you! :D

Does anyone know if a version of Aerie's portrait was made without all the shit in her hair? Coz I feel the need to get rid of that stuff in Blonde Immy's. At the moment it looks like a blatently stole it from Aerie - so it looks silly if they are in the same party...

w00t! 1000th POST!!!!!!

I found this lying around on my hard drive. The edges of the hair aren't completely finished, but I doubt I'll do anything about that any time soon, so this is the best I can offer.

post-28-1086782266_thumb.jpg

I would really prefer if you changed the texture of the hair on the top of her head. When all the Aerie stuff was still in her hair, it looked a little bit like either a blonde wig or a bad dye job from the '80s, but now it looks like a badly dyed wig from the '80s, and that's hurting my aesthetic sensibilities.

It would look a lot better if it had the same texture as the rest of the hair. I'm not sure I can explain it any better than that.

Looks good although I'm not sure about this area. Looks kinda a funny angle for that bit of hair to come out at:

Edit: And we've also got a nasty repeated section just next to the LHS of her face (so the RHS of the screen).

post-28-1086787878_thumb.jpg

Archived