Another Jaheira quest hiccup

Guest Guest_Ginger_*

Guest Guest_Ginger_*

Hello,

After reading the 9-page bug thread, I figured the Tutu forum was probably the place to report this - so I've done that too - but in case it isn't a Tutu issue, here's what may be a variant of the Jaheira Cloakwood Forest Quest Bug.

I have no trouble tracking down Beador or Mareth (though Mareth has quite a big, deep booming voice for a girl), and vanquishing the ArchDruid, but when I return to Seniyad, he reacts as though he's never seen me before. Jaheira and Khalid also revert to the original conversation in which he asks us to help B&M, as well.

I've tried loading from a couple of maps after the ArchDruid battle (luckily I'm a compulsive over-saver) but no luck.

*insert burbling here*

While I'm here, I'd like to mention that I'm loving every second of the NPC project - it's far superior to BGII's interactions. Kivan in particular is immensely well done. The only problem is that you've somehow converted my husband to loving it, as well (he is a previous BGII fan and loather of BGI), so I have to fight him for the computer. Oh well.

G

Answered on PPG; I gave you a variable to set to allow the last talk to happen. I am not sure what happened, but at least you can get the quest resolution/reward and move on!

As for the other difficulty, sounds like the perfect opportunity for a multiplayer game - I wish I could convince my wife that was a great idea :suspect:

Guest Guest_Ginger_*

Thank you kindly!

Sadly multiplayer would only be possible if we had a working second computer. Perhaps it's for the best. I can just imagine the fights over who gets to be the Bhaalspawn!

Archived