Done, Doing, To Be Done

Domi

Still don't have the computer. :p

Phase III

The first draft of Romance 1 is finished and submitted for editing. It includes all the jealous interjections and indexing. Obviously, the temptation grows to show some of the content in spoilers... :p

Not immediately, but once I have a chance to wrap up the next alpha I'll need a few volonteers to fly through the romance on the 'quick' script (ie the 13 love-lovetalks will show up every 10 seconds) to check the range of liking index for different players.

Well, I installed IWD2 on my new machine (yes, it's finally done!) and every time I get to the character appearance screen on creating the character my game crashes. That's without the mods, clean install. I guess it's the fun 'look into the settings' time!

Still don't have the computer. :p

Phase III

The first draft of Romance 1 is finished and submitted for editing. It includes all the jealous interjections and indexing. Obviously, the temptation grows to show some of the content in spoilers... :p

Not immediately, but once I have a chance to wrap up the next alpha I'll need a few volonteers to fly through the romance on the 'quick' script (ie the 13 love-lovetalks will show up every 10 seconds) to check the range of liking index for different players.

*jumping up and down, waving a hand in the air* Me, Me! Me! ME!!!

For now I just need romantic talks to make the "initial guess". Once I write the matching scripts, and the romance is 'distributed' I'll fine-tune the numbers. I just don't want to charge in blindly into it, the way I did with Kivan.

Phase II

Coded all the Chapter 6 interjections.

Phase III

Started writing Core Love Talks for Romance 2. Now, I know, I know, I should have been writing medium and late flirts for Romance 1, but heh, I want to see where all the romances are going.

Phase II

Scenery dialogues for Prologue for 3 bonus characters and a couple-three extras for the other guys done.

Phase III

5 Lovetalks for Romance 2 drafted. There will probably be 14-15, since i want to separate a couple of bigger ones into 2 smller ones, to keep the up/down dynamics of this romance more pronounced. It is turning out to be more humorous that I thought it would be.

Phase II

All scenery dialogues are done for Chapter 1.

Phase III

The core lovetalks are written for Romance 2. In the end I moved one talk to non-romantic, and ended up with 13 dialogues in this sequence. I'll be indexing it and adding the necessary comments from all the 'romantic conflict' NPCs next. ;)

Phase II

Scenery dialogues are done for crash site/Andora in Chapter 2. Just started the Ice Temple.

Corrected the coding in Diriel's dealings with Anodra to make it less primitive.

Phase III

5 core dialogues written for Romance 3

1 Chapter specific dialogue for Romance 2

1 Chapter specific dialogue for Romance 3

And I wrote a huge romantic Easter Egg for a character that does not have a full romance track to take place in Kuldahar. Just have to write the concluding remarks from the eligible stunned males. I know, I know, it does not exactly move the mod forward, but I felt like a break from the regular programming.

Archived