Done, Doing, To Be Done

Domi

After spending the morning ostensibly not working on IWD2NPCs, I fugure it's time to get the progress report updated. Call me inconsistent, lol. :)

Phase II

I'm still in the Ice Temple, but I managed to do Chapter talks for Peony and Rizdaer, so I hope to finish the icy chapter fast now.

Phase III

-finished writing Peony's romance, and now its the indexing and jelouse interjections time (will start on it as soon as I post this).

-Wrote 28 ways to kiss Jaemal and a couple of other medium-late flirts for him. Kindda cute. :D

A round of applause for Ascension64 who just finished a tremendous amount of work on all 10 soundsets drammatically increasing the quality of the recording and normalizing the sound volumes! We might have to have one voice re-recorded unfortunately (Salomeya's), but all others (including Hildury, yay!) are fitting perfectly with the game's original sets.

Phase II

-Finished all scenery for Chapter 2

-Finished all Scenery for Chapter 3

-Some v. important bug fixing eliminating 2 systematic errors in Nikosh and Prachi's interjections that got propagated a lot.

Phase III

-Finished Jaemal's PC-initiated Flirt-packs. Basically I ended up with the basic pack of about 15 options (not counting the break ups/make ups etc) that changes 3 times as romance develops, and I am hoping to pad it with another 5-10 options based on the feedback/suggestions once the mod goes public.

-Added a couple-three 'event-related' flirts for all 4 romances.

-It's about time I started writing the 4th romance. Getting there!

Phase II

-Finished one chapter talk for Chapter 5

Phase 3

-Finished first draft for Romance 4. Indexing and jelousy interjections for it are next! The romance is different from all others, in that 6 lovetalks are sequential, while 7 others are event dependent. :)

Phase II

-Finished all content for Chapter 5. As Chapter 6 content is already done, that's it for Phase II.

Phase III

-coded all 4 romances in 'normal progression'

-coded the dynamic romance matches/interests

-coded auto romance breaks

-checked the secondary romantic interests' dialogues to make sure that flirting with them is disabled after one of the major romances is established

Epilogues

-Gave up on the fancy Star-wary epilogue, and started writing/coding a simpler version. (which isn't all that simple.)

A slow week. It's difficult to write the same type of dialogue, ie flirts. Thanks goodness for NWN2.

Phase III

-Finished Romance 1 Flirtpacks

-About half-way through the Flirtpacks for Romance 2

-Finished writing additional romantic conflict banter, ie the separate dialogues, not interjections in the lovetalks.

Archived