Help Wanted

Domi

Hi Evilyn, I am hoping to finalize characters' build/coding for Phase I shortly, so I will be happy to see another tester on board at that time. I think it will be about a week or so, so I'll give you a shout then, if it works for you :p

I am not sure yet. It might be a good idea, or it could be beneficial to upgrade their starting items later in the game a-la someone like Cromwell, say in Kuldahar, but we'll need testing information on the NPC performances in Chapters 4-6 before cooking something up.

6) Music. I knew I forgot to add something. IWd-series music is fantastic, so finding themes for NPcs to match up is not going to be an easy task. So, if you have something in mind, please let me know. :)

What soundsets have you left to record? Any female ones? (I could try my hand at a male but I assure you, it will turn your mod into a comedy) :D

As for music, if you still need something, perhaps I could try my hand at producing something IWD2-like rather than using some motion picture soundtrack.

If you want that is.

Heya, thank you!

With the soundsets for female characters he only thing that I am a bit unhappy with is that the noble half-orc's voice is staticky even after editing (I have not heard from testers flying off their chairs on hearing her battle cries lately, so editing did do it good). If you think you can do a take on Hildury, it would be very welcome.

With music we right now use the stuff written by the same composer that worked on IWD2 from other games. I don't mind them repalced, but the trouble is that it is a hell of a job, seeing there are 10 NPCs. On the other hand what we can do is to listen to each NPC theme and select just a few that are too familiar or do not fit NPC perfectly. That will be easier, I think.

Thank you :D You can do a test run at any time, it is something that will be extremely helpful. So just keep an eye on the Progress thread and give me a shout when you see the material you want to test. My next alpha will be all the friendship content up to Chapter 5. If you are more interested in a pre-release betas, it'll happen in a couple of months for full friendship and scenery, and a bit later for romances.

I would like to try and help since the exams are over and done for now. Especially seeing how my computer really truly loathes Mods and aside from ‘Dungeon Be Gone’ none works on my BG2. I would like to see if anything for IWD2 would work and for those who might have similar problem. I really really like this mod and pray that my computer will be merciful enough to let me play it.

Though I’m new at the whole testing thong I would like to give it a try. Just say what you need.

Archived