Help Wanted

Domi

So, anyone is up to the same exercise as we did with Rizdaer and Jaemal and play with Peony's affections? I am in particulary interested in someone who'd like to run a half-orc and have Hildury in the party at the same time.

Thanks for your interest! I'm always happy to have another proof-reader/editor on board, especially since we are rapidly getting to the second proof-reading of all content once I finish writing the Epilogues.

I'll ask Cam to give you the access to the Protected Room, so you can help youself to a piece of the editing pie :)

I'd also like to volunteer for any sort of testing you need for the alpha. I'm an English major, so I'm a pretty fair hand at editing and catching any sort of spelling/grammar mistakes. I'm really excited about this entire project, so if you decide not to go the public alpha route and need another tester, I put my computer and Icewind Dale game fully at your disposal.

Thanks guys. It seems that enough people are actually willing to risk the alpha to try a public alpha release. I'll just make sure to put as many warnings as I could that it's an alpha and should not be used for relaxed pleasure-playing, but for bug-hunting :)

Archived