Inara's lips...

Guest Keltosh

OK .. this one should be done in the wilderness at sunset:

This glorious sunset paints shades of red and orange over everything.. but it cannot inflame my soul as the sight of your crimson lips

These poems about kissing arn't baalspawn enough. How about this after a tough fight.

Charname: "Inara you have spattered blood all over your face."

Inara: "At least none of it is mine. well not much of it."

Charname takes his hand and wipes the blood off her face then when he gets to her lips she stops his hand.

Inara: "No like this"

Kissing charnames hand she stopes and kisses charname firmly on the lips.

I don't know if that's romantic but it's really baalspawn.

These poems about kissing arn't baalspawn enough. How about this after a tough fight.

Charname: "Inara you have spattered blood all over your face."

Inara: "At least none of it is mine. well not much of it."

Charname takes his hand and wipes the blood off her face then when he gets to her lips she stops his hand.

Inara: "No like this"

Kissing charnames hand she stopes and kisses charname firmly on the lips.

I don't know if that's romantic but it's really baalspawn.

In a strange sense, that's really sweet. :p

First time I've seen a flirt like that though, I should keep that one in mind when next writing.

Here's one that some of ya may like to use. Maybe not as gruff, but still works after a fight.

PC: "Inara, your lips are bleeding."

Inara: "So you've noticed. Maybe you could, fix that for me?"

<Without a momment to object, Inara pulls you close to her lips, which are slightly parted as if waiting for your reaction>

<You slowly move your tounge to meet her mouth, tracing the outlines and licking the area of injury>

<You feel her growing anxious her nails lightly moving up and down the back of your neck. As you make a full round of the outline and gently tend to her wound.>

<You then close your lips with hers, tounges fighting for supremecy in one of the wildest experiences of your life.>

<When you part you are both breathless, Inara speaks in a husky low tone.>

Inara: "You are good at this <CHARNAME>. The dusties say True Death is divine."

Inara: "But I look foward to seeing your other delicious talents, in this life."

Anyone feel free to adopt this concept, I look foward to seeing this mod come to life.

And as for the topic's question, her lips would be just the beginning. :)???

Archived