auren aseph question

Elfen Lied

its just that it seems a lot of the new mod npcs, are just like minsc, good banter, a fun character, good back story, but they are kinda lacking in the quest areas. and this is a fairly important area in my view. i like characters more like jaheiragood banter, a fun character, good back story, good quests relating to that npc, and a romance, a fairly long well developed and thought out one.

i know it must seem annoying to see that every time someone making a mod that has a female character to have people ask if she is romancable, but this is a fun and enjoyable part of the game, well it can be.

Auren will have npc romance with Nalia if you have her in party.

I've tried her out in my current game, until she was unfortunately slain by shadow dragon. :)

I like the concept, and dialogues are well thought out. Overall, very nice work.

If I had to complain about something, it would be often very few player reply choices in auren banters. Usually there's only 1-2 replies you can choose to say, which is a bit limiting imho.

If I had to complain about something, it would be often very few player reply choices in auren banters. Usually there's only 1-2 replies you can choose to say, which is a bit limiting imho.

That's already been noted by some people already. I believe theacefes is planning to flesh these out in the next release.

Honestly, the view the a PC romance is an essential part of a new character, and a character without it is somehow incomplete, rather irks me. Voicing is necessary to a complete character, in my view. A PC romance is not.

Guest Guest_pro5_*
Honestly, the view the a PC romance is an essential part of a new character, and a character without it is somehow incomplete, rather irks me. Voicing is necessary to a complete character, in my view. A PC romance is not.

It's funny how many different views people may have. :)

I never cared about voicing in custom NPCs, partly because it's nearly hopeless to make it comparable with Bioware NPC voicing. I just prefer to use my imagination there.

Honestly, the view the a PC romance is an essential part of a new character, and a character without it is somehow incomplete, rather irks me.

It could spring from the fact that everything else revolves around the PC, and that the PC is an extension of the player.

Don't take that as criticism of your views, of the mod, or of anything else. I haven't even played it yet *blushes fetchingly* but most players have come to expect that "it's all about them." At least, so I gather from some forums.

Honestly, if a PC romance is what you're looking for, then don't play Auren. Leave the forum and go find a PC romance. Don't expect the mod author to cater to everyone's wishes and whims because *thats what everyone else is doing*. Auren will not have a romance with the PC and if the debate is brought up again, I advise people to not respond, because there is a FAQ for a reason. Not to be rude but this is getting *really* old and the last thing I want is for this thread to be turned into a "PC romance or not" debate. This is a forum about the Auren mod, and I would appreciate it if it stayed that way.

Guest Guest#195814

I dont see why everyone wants a NPC mod to have a PC romance in it, the PC gets enough attention as it is. There needs to be more mods that have interactions between NPCs because it seems the only reason the group is staying together is because they are following the PC. I get the feeling they wouldn't really care if one of the members left of was permanently killed.

Archived