Small bug

Grand_Dracolich

Not sure if this is EasyTutu or not, but when you hit the black talon bandit near the ogre between Beregost and Friendly Arm, it gives the journal entry for the Dukes giving you the book to get into Candlekeep as a message in the text window. I'm pretty sure that this is a Dialogue.tlk problem on my end, though. But I'm reporting it just in case.

Hello -

Not sure if this is EasyTutu or not, but when you hit the black talon bandit near the ogre between Beregost and Friendly Arm, it gives the journal entry for the Dukes giving you the book to get into Candlekeep as a message in the text window. I'm pretty sure that this is a Dialogue.tlk problem on my end, though. But I'm reporting it just in case.

If you are using BG1NPC v11, that's a known bug.

I'm about 99% sure cmorgan knows about it, and has it fixed already in the latest v12 alpha.

Make that 100% right, as always, Macready :)

In fact, it is the bug that broght me out of lurker-mode to start pestering Domi, et. al for suggestions. It has been squashed, and the whole quest rebuilt. We are in playtesting on it right now, but this one is definitely and completely squashed.

Archived