Amber interjection with 'no valid replies or links'

Guest The Lone Badger

Guest The Lone Badger

Several times now I have got the message "(Without seeing her, uou can sense Amber's presence. A strange feeling comes over you - a mix of uneasiness and anticipation)" followed by NO VALID REPLIES OR LINKS. I load a slightly earlier save and it doesn't happen for a time (not like Lovetalks, which occur at the same time if I reload). What I need to know is, is anything permanent getting screwed up because I can't reply, or is this just a minor flirt with no long-term effects?

(PC2 is hitting on Amber in a single-player game, and the most recent discussion was "Are my/the protagonists inherited powers evil?)

Guest The Lone Badger.

So it shouldn't cause problems, being only a flirt, but if I patch the script file to include the second M# it should work fine? Thanks.

Making sure I'm reading my WeiDU.log correctly, the last listed mod is the one I installed last, right?

So it shouldn't cause problems, being only a flirt, but if I patch the script file to include the second M# it should work fine? Thanks.

Making sure I'm reading my WeiDU.log correctly, the last listed mod is the one I installed last, right?

Yeas and yes. :)

Archived