Stoneskin

WizWom

Sorry in that case, didnt know that enemies could have their spells all messed up, I tried to edit spells once and I remember that if they had more spells than spell slots for a certain lvl it would CTD, the rest was just well.. logic :p

But gee, I didnt thought you meant to change stoneskin so as to make only the players side suffer the consequences :( would rather the spell being overpowered and both we and the enemies using it all the same. I also don't think it would be popular, but anyway I'm all for it ;) Its just that to me tweaks mean something like "lets make gameplay less of a bother"

I'm with you on those bad scripts, I seem to recall some sequences were force casting, they didnt even had the spells to start with.

But gee, I didnt thought you meant to change stoneskin so as to make only the players side suffer the consequences :( would rather the spell being overpowered and both we and the enemies using it all the same. I also don't think it would be popular, but anyway I'm all for it ;) Its just that to me tweaks mean something like "lets make gameplay less of a bother"

Um - if you change the SPL file, the spell changes for EVERYONE, good, bad or indifferent. So the changes to how Stoneskin works does not differentiate.

As for NPC mages, who's to say they are not an 12th level mage who has only some spells memorized? Bioware never bothered to give enemy mages the correct number of spells per day, anyway. Sure, a 12th level mage SHOULD give 5000 exp, but exp awards throughout the game are all crazy anyway.

For example, the "Cowled Enforcer' #1 is supposed to be Lvl 14, with 59 HP (max would be 44). She has 4 Magic missile, Mirror Image, Vocalize, Aganazzer's, Rem. Magic, Fireball, Lightning bolt, Stoneskin, Gtr Malison, Chaos, Prot:Elec, Breach, Phant. Blade, Death Spell, Pierce magic, PW: Silence, Chan. Ltg, Spell defl., PW: Stun (4-3-3-2-4-6-1 instead of 5-5-5-4-2-1) They are given a freebie Stoneskin to start battle, and a freebie Spell Deflection.in battle, they can get a freebie mirror image. The script does not know about remove magic, breach, prot:elec, or chain lightning. This guy is broken so many ways it's not funny.

Archived