Just weird...

Guest Guest_Malik_*

Sent it. I hope it's the right file

Yes, it is. I took a quick look at it and there would not seem to be anything obviously amiss with it. We'll have to do some testing with it and the save you sent us earlier, however. We'll get back to you in about 14-15 hours.

Sorry I forgot this Malik, but can you send copy of the weidu.log file as well. It can be found in the main BG2 folder. You can open it with a regular text editor if you wish to view it's contents. There you can see what (weidu) mods you have installed.

Guest Guest_Malik_*

That's okay, don't worry. :( The main thing is that thanks to you, the romance is working just fine now. And as you might have noticed, I have an impressive gift for messing things up that aren't easily messed up.

Btw, I tried to register with the boards before my first post here, but I never got the confirmation e-mail. I know that this is probably not the right place to ask such a question, but maybe you know a way to get registered?

Guest Guest_Malik_*
Though, since you were on the friendship path in the begin with and didn't change the variables till the you've probably missed a bunch of player initiated flirts (first set becomes available after the Candlekeep talk).

How many sets are there? I'm now ready to enter Suldanessalar, and I have 20 player initiated flirts. Have I missed anything again, are there any more to get?

Amber's gorgeous :p

Archived