hepl! stuck with Amber kidnapping

Guest Danny

I already kill the slavers and get the map, but here the problem. I enter the wizard house killing his guard and anything that move. I already talk to the cook and the cook helper and everything, but i can't seen to go upstair. I found a red wine on the table, i try to drink the wine then walk upstair, but keep getting knockdown. When i try to drink the wine the dialog on the bottom didn't say "gulp" or anything. Help....

i also have a problem with the kidnapping, the slavers appered and took amber i killed those remaining but i'm left with no clue as to what to do next i've search the salvers bodys and there no map or any thing to give me any clue

i also have a problem with the kidnapping, the slavers appered and took amber i killed those remaining but i'm left with no clue as to what to do next i've search the salvers bodys and there no map or any thing to give me any clue

You should probably visit this thread. And whether you know it or not, you already know enough to figure out where to start looking. It may be more or less obvious depending on what you have already done or seen in the game.

Did you meet Lorraine in the front of the house? She should have given you the wardstone if you decided to help her. Or you should be able to pick it up from her body if you killed her.

actually she didn't! i keep hitting her for like 10 minute, but she won't die and she didn't say anything. So i when inside without killing her. I hear a message on the bottom that she have die. I when back out to check the body, but there nothing there. i reload the game, now just after 3 hit she start begging for her life, then give me the wardstone. maybe there a bug or something? anyway does matter now everything work out...

You should probably visit this thread. And whether you know it or not, you already know enough to figure out where to start looking. It may be more or less obvious depending on what you have already done or seen in the game.

Having all ready do the savers mission 4 Hendack i just didn't think of going back there 4 some reason never mind sorted now thanks http://forums.gibberlings3.net/style_image...icons/icon1.gif

http://forums.gibberlings3.net/style_image...icons/icon1.gif

Did you meet Lorraine in the front of the house? She should have given you the wardstone if you decided to help her. Or you should be able to pick it up from her body if you killed her.

actually she didn't! i keep hitting her for like 10 minute, but she won't die and she didn't say anything. So i when inside without killing her. I hear a message on the bottom that she have die. I when back out to check the body, but there nothing there. i reload the game, now just after 3 hit she start begging for her life, then give me the wardstone. maybe there a bug or something? anyway does matter now everything work out...

Was your party (all of them) invisible during the first time you fought with Lorraine? Or was Lorraine under any harmfull spell effects (feeblemidness, domination etc.)?

Was your party (all of them) invisible during the first time you fought with Lorraine? Or was Lorraine under any harmfull spell effects (feeblemidness, domination etc.)?

actually i think she was under effects of some of my weapon, but it was nothing like feeblemindness or domination. This is my 5th time play through so i import some weapon that have special effects. Spectral Brand, Ixil's Spike, Foebane +5, Angurvadal +5, and Sword of Mask +5. But these weapon special effects are physical, not mental.

Hmmm.... I'll still might add a line to her script that will cleanse all effects off her before she speaks to the PC. And change that See([PC]) to Detect([PC]), just to make sure that the plot will flow smoothly. Clitches like this are annoying IMO.

Guest greendagger9900

When does Amber get kidnapped? I am in Chapter 6 and have had only a few talks (maybe 7or 8). Any help or ideas could be helpful. I have already done all the slaver stuff way back in chapter 2. Have I done something wrong? Besides this small problem I really enjoy this mod please get back to me soon I am holding off for final Bodhi fight till then thanks!

Only 'wrong' you might have done is to play the game so quickly that you'll still have about 3/4 of Amber's talks to come. :(

The infamous kidnapping will happen in player 1 romance/friendship after the talk that begins "So, we got your relationship with your brother sorted out, but what about Imoen? You grew up with her didn't you?" or after the one about Player2 parents if you're playing the P2 romance.

Guest greendagger9900
Only 'wrong' you might have done is to play the game so quickly that you'll still have about 3/4 of Amber's talks to come. :(

The infamous kidnapping will happen in player 1 romance/friendship after the talk that begins "So, we got your relationship with your brother sorted out, but what about Imoen? You grew up with her didn't you?" or after the one about Player2 parents if you're playing the P2 romance.

That was the last talk that I had and I have been going pretty slow that aleast it has been for me I am on day 60 something. I have the following mods installed DBG, NPC Flirt Packs, and Amber. Any clue or do I just need to reinstall?

That was the last talk that I had and I have been going pretty slow that aleast it has been for me I am on day 60 something.

Unless Meira and Darios coded Amber's romance strangely (which I doubt) romance timers are based on real time not game time.

Guest greendagger9900

Unless Meira and Darios coded Amber's romance strangely (which I doubt) romance timers are based on real time not game time.

Ok thanks that was the problem yeah now i just have to go to an eariler load. Oh thanks for the help.

Archived