Help with Amber

Guest wbar41

Guest wbar41

I have gotten far in the romance with Amber, but have reached a stumbling block. Help!:) Bodhi has turned Amber into a vampire. She was slain during the fight in the graveyard catacombs. I have tried in vain to find the way to bring her back. No luck. Can anyone give me a clue? At least where to start searching?

smaug is right - there's some books, Amber's body and an item very closely connected to Bodhi, that can be found in Bodhi's chambers...

The books will give you some hints, but you might also try think what two things vampires (and other undeads) fear the most. And if there's maybe a special place in Amn where those two things are present.... :(

And if everything else fails maybe you have seen a place that reminds you of Iniana Jones and the Last Crusade -movie.

Guest wbar41

Ok folks, I appreciate the help, but----I am still coming up short! Call me a dunce..lol. I have gone over Bodhi lair, picking up everything I found. I have been to the temple of Oghma in the Docks District, barely getting a clue from some books there. I have been to the temple beneath the temple district in the sewers area and still come up with nothing. Its starting to frustrate me! Where am I going wrong?

Guest wbar41

Yes. I visited the temple ruins outside the Umar Hills. However, I could take a second look there since I did not cover ever aspect of the area there.

I believe the priest of Oghma told you he got the books from a dealer in the Umar Hills...

He should be in the inn the inn at Umar Hills. He'll tell you about "hopscotch over a floor of letters" or something like that.

Incidentally, the vampire kidnapping is not unique to Amber. It also applies to the romances that shipped with the game. (so remember how you solved it :( )

Archived