Errors with BG1 NPC Project and EasyTuTu

Guest DaemonJ

Guest DaemonJ

I have just completed installing EasyTutu and the TutuFixPack v1.7. When I attempted to install the BG1 NPC Project I encountered the following:

Install Component [The BG1 NPC Project for BG1 Tutu: Core Install]

[Y]es or [N]o or [Q]uit? y

Installing [The BG1 NPC Project for BG1 Tutu: Core Install]

FAILURE:

This mod should be installed in your BG2 folder, after the Tutu conversion.

Stopping installation because of error.

Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [The BG1 NPC Project for BG1 Tutu: Core Install], rolling back to previous state

Will uninstall 0 files for [bG1NPC.TP2] component 0.

Uninstalled 0 files for [bG1NPC.TP2] component 0.

ERROR: Failure("This mod should be installed in your BG2 folder, after the Tutu conversion.")

PLEASE email the file SETUP-BG1NPC.DEBUG to The BG1 NPC Project Team: forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?showforum=45

I am about to email the file as specified but wanted to ask in case the problem might already be resolved or if there is a quick fix to the problem.

Jim

Please disregard the above.

Apparently the setup dialog does not default to the folder it is running from (which was the BG1Tutu folder in this case) but instead defaults to the standard BG2 folder.

It enables challenge between Ajantis, Coran and Xan if the three males start to romance PC simultaneously. If you don't install it, the conflict is resolved quietly. It is made into a separate component because it is relatively elaborate with tons of cutscenes etc.

Archived