FAQ

Grim Squeaker

this mod sounds interesting, i shall have to try it out when it is released.

hmm will be weird having both jelina and auren is the same party, seeing as both of their portraits are of actresses from the tv show charmed, lol, not really sure if it can be done or if you would be interested, but some iteraction between these two npcs would be cool, esp if the mentioned aspects of the show, lol

And yes, we're aware that G3 already has an NPC with Rose McGowan's portrait :(

Well, there almost certainly will be some Crossmod Banter between the two but we will be very careful not to break the fourth-wall. It's possible we might slip the word 'charmed' itself into a banter, but as I said, we want to keep everything serious and in-character i.e. no 'if there's a 3rd edition of this world blah blah blah...'

a thought occurs, as to a possible way to work in the crossmod banter between auren and jelina. if they had a three way or possible a four way banter with minsc with/without his witch, its not that big of a stretch to work with

Edit: Fixed your quote tags - Grim

Edited by Grim Squeaker
Heh... alright, a serious question then. What cross-mod content is planned? You've mentioned Auren; is there any other NPC you're planning stuff for?

Behind the scenes we've done a bit of talking about various topics for banters with the other G3 NPCs. And of course her information will be added to the Crossmod Romance Conflicts component. Beyond that we haven't thought much about it yet.