help amber didn't get abducted by Bodhi

Guest Guest

I'm pretty sure my character are in a relationship with her. My last Lt is when she say she will give this relationship a tried. But after i exist the underdark and try to fight Bodhi again, she didn't get abducted. I thought that if the main character and her were in a relationship then she will get abducted by Bodhi. So whta going on? anyway to fix this? :(

You should wait couple more (two actually) lovetalks to trigger before facing Bodhi if you wish that Amber gets abducted. In fact there's 10 talks from the lovetalk track that haven't triggered yet in your game, so you might want to spend a little more time and give them a chance too. For the next lovetalk try resting in an inn.

You should wait couple more (two actually) lovetalks to trigger before facing Bodhi if you wish that Amber gets abducted. In fact there's 10 talks from the lovetalk track that haven't triggered yet in your game, so you might want to spend a little more time and give them a chance too. For the next lovetalk try resting in an inn.

Hey Meira i got the same problem too. I try what you have suggested, i been resting for 100 + day now. Keep press rest key for like 30min now. But so far no Lt pop up, is there a way to force the Lt?

Danny, If you know how to use the CLUAConsole can you give me values of M#AmberTalk and M#AmberLike. They are both 'Locals'-variables. If you don't use CLUAConsole send a copy of you savegame to amber@mbnet.fi and I'll look them up for you. :(

I don't know how the creator set up the variables, but timers in the game are often set to real time- i.e., how much time you actually have the game running, rather than how many game days have gone by. If that's how the timers are set up, then there are 3 options:

1) Leave the game running on pause when you're out for the day.

2) Set said timer to 1, which should advance the next lovetalk to occurring very quickly, as the game will think that the last LT occurred as soon as the game began (don't use this unless advised to, since there may be various events which have to occur and it may not help or may hurt).

3) Play with mods that introduce additional quests, like TDD weidu and SoS weidu. Since it'll take you longer to play, you'll get to see additional LTs in the interim.

Archived