Where is she?

Guest chuck

Actually Amber can only be found in a very specific area, but the quest that will lead to her will being in either in bridge, slums or docks. You must resolve Viconia's burning one way or another first, though.

Any chance of getting some more guidance? I am a bit impatient. But if the hints are too much, I understand. Thanks for the work on this.

There actually isn't any more guidance to give; Meira pretty much summed it all up. If you have either seen Viconia burned at the stake or rescued her, and then walk around the Slums, the Bridge District or the Docks during daytime, you should quite soon overhear a conversation that will lead you to find Amber.

Any chance of getting some more guidance? I am a bit impatient. But if the hints are too much, I understand. Thanks for the work on this.

There actually isn't any more guidance to give; Meira pretty much summed it all up. If you have either seen Viconia burned at the stake or rescued her, and then walk around the Slums, the Bridge District or the Docks during daytime, you should quite soon overhear a conversation that will lead you to find Amber.

OK, just wondering if I was looking for someone, or needed to speak with a particular character. Thanks!

Archived