Sign in to follow this  
Loké

Free-for-All

BevH, I've just realised I don't know- Keli doesn't have a tail right?

Hmmm... I guess that's something to be discussed later... :D But I think the spots would make up for the possible lack of a tail.

I don't really think that tails are standard issue for tieflings, they're just one of many possible features, so there's no need for her to have a tail. And since it wouldn't show up on her game avatar, it would have to be shown through dialogue and descriptions (just like I assume you will do with Inara), and that might make the sisters' dialogues too similar.

I don't really think that tails are standard issue for tieflings, they're just one of many possible features, so there's no need for her to have a tail. And since it wouldn't show up on her game avatar, it would have to be shown through dialogue and descriptions (just like I assume you will do with Inara), and that might make the sisters' dialogues too similar.

Even so-tails are nice!

That being said ATM I imagine my <CHARNAME> shacking up with Keli atm. If anything, to find out *just* how far those spots go down. :D

Even so-tails are nice!

That being said ATM I imagine my <CHARNAME> shacking up with Keli atm. If anything, to find out *just* how far those spots go down. :D

MyFinalHeaven: It was gonna be said sooner or later sooo... How far down do those spots go?

Keli: *sigh* They go all the way to the end.

You spoil all my fun. :D

I'm sure we'll have a flirt along those lines. Don't worry...

Ah, but there's the rub - to what end? :D

Would not one end be a flirt and the other a seduction?

Would not one end be a flirt and the other a seduction?

*Keli blushes furiously* :D:D:D:D

Novice.

Keli: Tramp. :D

You spoil all my fun. :D

Ah but once you know how far the spots go, next begins the pleasant task of counting them :D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this