Sign in to follow this  
Loké

Free-for-All

I would be quite interested to see those remnants, if you still have them.

You are interested in relics? I have a few interesting things that not many in the prime are familiar with, if you care to see them sometime.

Inara!!!!!!! You're not going to show him *that* are you?!?!?!?!?

::cocks his head on one side:: Show what? Her tail?

As for those relics, ::pulls out a small dagger:: This is a bit of the tooth. I sold the scales and the majority of the tooth to a mage.

You have the subtlety of a brick, Keli. And don't be absurd, I only meant some small useless trinkets I've held onto from Sigil and my travels here.

Unless you meant... I didn't think you cared if I showed him anything at all, sis. Are you turning jealous?

Hmmph... there are *some* things best left to the imagination, you know. And there is some personal stuff I'd think you'd rather not have everyone seeing. And of what should I be jealous, hm?

Hmmph... there are *some* things best left to the imagination, you know.  And there is some personal stuff I'd think you'd rather not have everyone seeing.  And of what should I be jealous, hm?

so inara was in last month's issue of

Viconia's Secrets Catalog...

I knew it...

:rant::):O

*Takes a long look at the dagger*

Very interesting. It retains its shapness well. A pity you sold the rest to a mage, I would have liked to have seen them.

*Glances sidelong at the sisters*

No need for hostilities, Ladies. I would be quite interested to see any artaefacts that either of you have collected on your travels. I am quite a student of history, current and past, so most things are of interest to me.

*Turns to UUF*

You seem to have a nasty tic of the eyebrows there. Did you want it looked at?

Best way to deal with eyebrow tics: burn off the eyebrows! Fire solves everything! and whatever fire doesn't solve, there's bound to be some other highly destructive solution.

Best way to deal with eyebrow tics: burn off the eyebrows! Fire solves everything! and whatever fire doesn't solve, there's bound to be some other highly destructive solution.

::slaps him on that back:: A man after my own heart! :suspect:

Depends on what kind of fire you mean... :suspect:

hey, I'm after all kinds of fire. care to show me some new kinds?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this