Free-for-All

I wasn't gloating. I was just making friendly conversation. *Wink*

And as it appears Loke and UUF are warming up to each other, I think you might be better off with the Bard or MFH. Or Aklon, if he were here. Though I might have to fight you for him.

She grins at Urborg.

Possibly.

Keli looks at Inara incredulously

The bard... you mean the one who started throwing water on us in the first place?!?! I think I'll just go stand over there and try to be invisible... Maybe that nice Aklon will show up again...

Keli looks at Inara incredulously

Maybe that nice Aklon will show up again...

::bursts into tears, anime style::

Why the heck does everyone wanna leave me! Sure, I stopped counting my kills when I hit three-hundred, but they were evil thingies! :rant:

Keli runs over to Loké

I'm sorry.  I should know better than to take Inara seriously.  Um... do you think that you could... ah, oh nevermind...

::stops crying immediantly:: Go on, what were you going to say?

::Quickly wraps an arm around her waist, tilts her over (You know, tango/dancing style) and starts ticklnig gently behind her ear, thinking to himself 'Odds are she was lying about this...'. The voice also becomes deep and seductive::

Come on, tell me. I'm *really* curious now.

(In retrospect this post is utter twaddle.... -_-

Keli gently swats Loké's hands away

I... uh... INARA!!!!!!!!

Keli once again glares at Inara

What do you think you're doing telling him that?!?!?!?

Keli turns back to Loké

I, uh, I just wanted you to put your arm around me again. That was nice.

Keli blushes furiously :rant::):O:O

Me and UUF?

* Eeeew*!  :rant:  :O

::Wraps an arm around Keli and strikes a pose::

I'd rather have your sister any day!  :)  :O

::pauses for a second and looks at Keli and Inara's faces::

...I am *so* getting a mace between the legs for that, aren't I? <_<

probably...sorry loke, you're just not my type...

hmmm...i wonder if inara's ticklish...:O;):p

The Eye of Fire blinks and Aklon appears

I was told that someone was asking after me, shortly before being shoved across the world like a chess-piece. However, I recognise a face or two. Well met Inara, well met Keli. Now, just so that I know, where am I?

Aklon raises an eyebrow at the remains of the handcuffs and the Wonder Woman costume

We can leave other explanations for later.

I somehow easily manage to raise Keli's ire, Urborg. She's always been sensitive.

Inara grins at her annoyed sister, then gives UUF a long, studied stare before moving to greet Aklon.

Well met, cutter. I'd no idea speaking your name would evoke such a reaction. ... I'll remember that. *Sly grin*

As for where we are... I've no idea. Keli? *Blink* Bloody... It's only his arm, Keli. You do turn the most impressive shades around men. Shall I get you a drink to calm your nerves? I promise I won't slip anything in it this time...

Archived