Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Loké

Free-for-All

Recommended Posts

I wasn't gloating. I was just making friendly conversation. *Wink*

 

And as it appears Loke and UUF are warming up to each other, I think you might be better off with the Bard or MFH. Or Aklon, if he were here. Though I might have to fight you for him.

 

She grins at Urborg.

 

Possibly.

Share this post


Link to post

Me and UUF?

* Eeeew*! :O:O

 

::Wraps an arm around Keli and strikes a pose::

I'd rather have your sister any day! :rant::)

 

::pauses for a second and looks at Keli and Inara's faces::

 

...I am *so* getting a mace between the legs for that, aren't I? <_<

Share this post


Link to post

Keli looks at Inara incredulously

 

The bard... you mean the one who started throwing water on us in the first place?!?! I think I'll just go stand over there and try to be invisible... Maybe that nice Aklon will show up again...

Share this post


Link to post
Keli looks at Inara incredulously

 

Maybe that nice Aklon will show up again...

::bursts into tears, anime style::

Why the heck does everyone wanna leave me! Sure, I stopped counting my kills when I hit three-hundred, but they were evil thingies! :rant:

Share this post


Link to post

Keli runs over to Loké

 

I'm sorry. I should know better than to take Inara seriously. Um... do you think that you could... ah, oh nevermind...

Share this post


Link to post

Quick, Loke, if you tickle her behind the ear she'll start giggling like mad and melt in your hands.

 

Inara notices Keli's incredulous gaze.

 

What? *Grin*

Edited by Dancer Fitz

Share this post


Link to post
Keli runs over to Loké

 

I'm sorry.  I should know better than to take Inara seriously.  Um... do you think that you could... ah, oh nevermind...

::stops crying immediantly:: Go on, what were you going to say?

::Quickly wraps an arm around her waist, tilts her over (You know, tango/dancing style) and starts ticklnig gently behind her ear, thinking to himself 'Odds are she was lying about this...'. The voice also becomes deep and seductive::

Come on, tell me. I'm *really* curious now.

 

(In retrospect this post is utter twaddle.... -_-

Share this post


Link to post

Keli gently swats Loké's hands away

 

I... uh... INARA!!!!!!!!

 

Keli once again glares at Inara

 

What do you think you're doing telling him that?!?!?!?

 

Keli turns back to Loké

 

I, uh, I just wanted you to put your arm around me again. That was nice.

 

Keli blushes furiously :rant::):O:O

Share this post


Link to post

Interesting how a few choice words of friendly conversation can turn into an uproar.

 

*Smirks as Loke recieves a swat.*

 

Isn't it wonderful Keli, having a sibling to plot behind your back?

Share this post


Link to post
Me and UUF?

* Eeeew*!  :rant:  :O

 

::Wraps an arm around Keli and strikes a pose::

I'd rather have your sister any day!  :)  :O

 

::pauses for a second and looks at Keli and Inara's faces::

 

...I am *so* getting a mace between the legs for that, aren't I? <_<

probably...sorry loke, you're just not my type...

 

hmmm...i wonder if inara's ticklish...:O;):p

Share this post


Link to post

The Eye of Fire blinks and Aklon appears

 

I was told that someone was asking after me, shortly before being shoved across the world like a chess-piece. However, I recognise a face or two. Well met Inara, well met Keli. Now, just so that I know, where am I?

 

Aklon raises an eyebrow at the remains of the handcuffs and the Wonder Woman costume

 

We can leave other explanations for later.

Edited by BigRob

Share this post


Link to post

I somehow easily manage to raise Keli's ire, Urborg. She's always been sensitive.

 

Inara grins at her annoyed sister, then gives UUF a long, studied stare before moving to greet Aklon.

 

Well met, cutter. I'd no idea speaking your name would evoke such a reaction. ... I'll remember that. *Sly grin*

 

As for where we are... I've no idea. Keli? *Blink* Bloody... It's only his arm, Keli. You do turn the most impressive shades around men. Shall I get you a drink to calm your nerves? I promise I won't slip anything in it this time...

Share this post


Link to post

Apparently so. In that case, you do not mind if I get the drinks, do you Inara?

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...