Free-for-All

Keli smiles at Aklon

Oh, I, uh... That is to say, Hello Aklon.

Keli then looks at her sister and rolls her eyes

You're asking *me* where we are? You're the one dragging me all over half of Faerun. Well, judging from the lack of mountains, I'd say where no where near Minsor Vale. And, no, I do *not* want a drink from you. The last time you told me it was liquid candy. I'd say I just want water, but I think I've had puhlenty already.

*Aklon gives Keli a respectful nod*

And hello to you.

I think there is some goat's milk here, for those who prefer their drinks to be unfermented.

*sniffs*

Yes, it has not been here long.

Inara grins slightly at Aklon, holding his gaze with alert green eyes.

I wouldn't mind the wine, Aklon. And as I suspect you're not up to much, or aren't anymore, you should join me and share a few words.

Inara glances at Keli.

No ale or water? The goat's milk for you, then. Unless someone else cares to fight you for it.

Yes, sudden teleportation to an unknown locale does tend to put plans on hold for a time. And I think the fellow wth the astonishing hair said he did not drink alcohol either.

So, was there already a converation going, or have I interrupted?

*Gestures toward Loke's hair with his mug*

The last time I saw a red like that was on a bird in the Jungles of Chult. It is an unusual hair colour for a human. And the way it falls is strangely symmentrical. Have you been in a wild magic zone recently?

*Gestures toward Loke's hair with his mug*

The last time I saw a red like that was on a bird in the Jungles of Chult. It is an unusual hair colour for a human. And the way it falls is strangely symmentrical. Have you been in a wild magic zone recently?

or played around with a jansen invention??? :rant:

Archived