Free-for-All

Wild magic zone?

::looks thoughtful::

...nah. And I stay away from all gnomes. I've encountered *him* before. Come to think of it, my hair has always been a bit weird.

i see...a mage or sorceror with a fondness for electricity spells... :)

Heck no!

Fire spells all the way! :rant:

Ooo... goat's milk would be wonderful. I haven't had any since we left Minsor Vale.

Keli gratefully accepts the milk from Aklon and then adds:

Conversation? Ah, no, there wasn't one actually. Some strange man keeps throwing water on Inara and myself.

Ah, a hydromanic to go with the pyromaniac. There is a strange sort of symmetry there, I suppose.

Or perhaps this fellow is attempting to invent a new form of bathing. Though apparently, one that would only be for you and your sister.

Biscuit?

*proffers trail-bread*

Keli accepts the proferred bread

Thank you. Mmm... if I had to wait for Inara to "catch" something fishing, I'd have probably starved to death.

As for the hydromaniac, well, I get the feeling he is evil. I mean, as soon as we were somewhat dry, he'd throw more water on us and then just stare at us.

Fish are not as stupid as they seem to be and I understand that fishing in the planes can be a somewhat risky buisness.

That fellow filling up the bucket does seem to have an odd sort of gleam in his eye, now that you mention it.

*interposes self between bucket weilders and the sisters*

Inara idly breaks off a piece of Keli's bread for herself.

I've never liked seafood anyway. It has a foul smell. Or it always has the way you cook it, Kel. I never used to have problems with it during my stints at sea...but the rum usually helped the taste then. Still...I thought they'd at least teach you to cook at that temple of yours. What was that foul stuff you put in your bread mix once? Capers? Or am I thinking of when you used vinegar by accident?

She smiles amusedly at Aklon as he interposes himself between said hydromaniac and the sisters.

Have you a desire for an impromptu shower as well? I can think of better ways of doing it.

Your sister seems to be annoyed by these impromptu showers. However, since you have been at sea yourself, I am sure you are used to being hit by the occasional wave. That kind of thing does not bother me.

And I find seafood is always best served fried, or failing that, smoked. I would also advise you to never go to Kozakura for any length of time.

Keli's eyes grow wide

A sea dragon? I thought they were only fables.

Keli eyes Inara with exasparation

It was salt... it was salt. OK? And anybody could have made that mistake. Teaspoon, tablespoon. I was in a hurry.

With amusment takes the umbrella from Loké

I've only seen these used by the hoity-toity ladies. And those didn't seem to offer much protection from the elements. But I do thank you for the thought.

Keli's eyes grow wide

A sea dragon?  I thought they were only fables.

Keli eyes Inara with exasparation

It was salt... it was salt.  OK?  And anybody could have made that mistake.  Teaspoon, tablespoon.  I was in a hurry.

With amusment takes the umbrella from Loké

I've only seen these used by the hoity-toity ladies.  And those didn't seem to offer much protection from the elements.  But I do thank you for the thought.

(semi serious suggestion :) )

hmmm..inara has a tail, right???

well, the old saying...

you catch a sparrow by putting salt on its tail...

so the pc and a salt shaker... :rant:

Archived