BG1NPC v12 TRA files log for Future Updates

cmorgan

updating top post, and swinging through to thank all of you very much. These files are dropping like flies!

ycvflute, line 620 is a tra artifact; no line exists and no line is called. all set.

INS, The edwin talks about feces are fixed - we may need a secod run at those to make sure, but I incorporated your changes. *flies* was definitely not in the right spot - switched as per your suggestion.

In JAINT I have this line:

@66 = ~True, <CHARNAME> has made some dubious decisions in the recent past, but perhaps we would do well not to judge <PRO_HIMHER> so quickly. I am quite confident that I will manage to keep him on the path of Balance, and by Gorion's memory, it shall be so.~

In the second sentence should him be <PRO_HIMHER> or am I interpreting this line incorrectly?

I have a general question.

I know the big push was to have as many files as possible proofread by the end of the weekend.

Now that the weekend has come and gone, should we all still keep plugging away at the remaining files? Obviously, they're going to need to be proofread sooner or later, but should we maintain the same pace?

I've found what I believe to be a typo in a sound file reference.

It's in X#ADDIAL.tra, line 421, and it's rather trivial, since the sound file is for Boo.

It references [GAM_48]

I believe it should be [_GAM_48] because that's what all Boo's squeaks are. Is this correct?

I think you are right, but my new webblocker software that keeps the school kids from inappropriate areas apparently now blocks me from everything except this forum page! I will check back in with you this evening...

And I will retitle and clean this up tonight. We can just keep going here, as within a week or two we will have the BGT portion troubleshot; we may be able to get all of this done by the time I figure out the BGT side of stuff (or at least learn how to follow Sir BillyBob's and Ascenscion64's directions :) ).

Ah, but Xan TOB is out, so that changes everything!

Serisously, though, I'm going to be a good girl, and not play TOB until I've got way more files proofread. Even though I've downloaded it already...

No, I will be good. I will be strong. I will not give in to the dark, mournful elf who needs <CHARNAME> so much...

OK, time to proofread.

I think you are right, but my new webblocker software that keeps the school kids from inappropriate areas apparently now blocks me from everything except this forum page! I will check back in with you this evening...

And I will retitle and clean this up tonight. We can just keep going here, as within a week or two we will have the BGT portion troubleshot; we may be able to get all of this done by the time I figure out the BGT side of stuff (or at least learn how to follow Sir BillyBob's and Ascenscion64's directions :) ).

It's all good. I sent the file with the correction to [_GAM_48]. Tutu uses the _ prefix. It might work without the underscore, but I think it will work just as well with it, so better safe than sorry. If it turns out that I'm wrong and that a different squeak was intended, I can always change it.

We're moving fast and furious. The biggest files are done. Now it's just mopping up the smaller ones.

Archived