Wrong undroppable items

Really? OK, I always move very close to the "exit grid" and make an "escape save" (because sometimes bad things happen in transitions). That done, I send the gang the last step or two into the grid to leave Casa d'Irenico (I like the Spanish version).

Now, Imoen is quite clearly seen to vanish first of all characters, even if she's in the rearmost rank. If she is carrying more stuff than she can pass to CHARNAME (and only the Portal Key seems to dislodge items - and she only passes stuff to CHARNAME even when the other NPCs have empty inventories), then she gives her "I'm overloaded" line and just drops the item/s on the ground before vanishing. Sometimes I can even see the little "loot pile" form before the scene switches to the interlude and then the arrival cutscene.

Slight disclaimer:

This may have been corrected in some previous fix or tweak, come to think of it, though I wouldn't notice that due to changed escape procedures. Nowadays, I always make sure to strip Immy down before leaving and handing most of my gear to Jaheira, just to make sure there's room for the Portal Key in my inventory.

Massive excuse:

For poor sentence structures, long rambling post, and in fact the posting of something that may not be a problem anymore, and doing so in the wrong place no less. I really don't know what I was thinking. Pardon.

Archived