[SHFLMP] small thing missing

SHFLMP isn't appending to gtimes.ids the entries for X_ROUNDS (as well as a few others).

As an added bonus, here is the GTIMES.IDS parts which are missing from my 1stmod listing:

APPEND ~GTIMES.IDS~ ~6 ONE_ROUND~ UNLESS ~ONE_ROUND~
APPEND ~GTIMES.IDS~ ~12 TWO_ROUNDS~ UNLESS ~TWO_ROUNDS~
APPEND ~GTIMES.IDS~ ~18 THREE_ROUNDS~ UNLESS ~THREE_ROUNDS~
APPEND ~GTIMES.IDS~ ~24 FOUR_ROUNDS~ UNLESS ~FOUR_ROUNDS~
APPEND ~GTIMES.IDS~ ~30 FIVE_ROUNDS~ UNLESS ~FIVE_ROUNDS~
APPEND ~GTIMES.IDS~ ~36 SIX_ROUNDS~ UNLESS ~SIX_ROUNDS~
APPEND ~GTIMES.IDS~ ~42 SEVEN_ROUNDS~ UNLESS ~SEVEN_ROUNDS~
APPEND ~GTIMES.IDS~ ~48 EIGHT_ROUNDS~ UNLESS ~EIGHT_ROUNDS~
APPEND ~GTIMES.IDS~ ~54 NINE_ROUNDS~ UNLESS ~NINE_ROUNDS~
APPEND ~GTIMES.IDS~ ~60 TEN_ROUNDS~ UNLESS ~TEN_ROUNDS~
APPEND ~GTIMES.IDS~ ~60 ONE_TURN~ UNLESS ~ONE_TURN~
APPEND ~GTIMES.IDS~ ~120 TWO_TURNS~ UNLESS ~TWO_TURNS~
APPEND ~GTIMES.IDS~ ~180 THREE_TURNS~ UNLESS ~THREE_TURNS~
APPEND ~GTIMES.IDS~ ~240 FOUR_TURNS~ UNLESS ~FOUR_TURNS~
APPEND ~GTIMES.IDS~ ~300 FIVE_TURNS~ UNLESS ~FIVE_TURNS~
APPEND ~GTIMES.IDS~ ~360 SIX_TURNS~ UNLESS ~SIX_TURNS~
APPEND ~GTIMES.IDS~ ~420 SEVEN_TURNS~ UNLESS ~SEVEN_TURNS~
APPEND ~GTIMES.IDS~ ~480 EIGHT_TURNS~ UNLESS ~EIGHT_TURNS~
APPEND ~GTIMES.IDS~ ~540 NINE_TURNS~ UNLESS ~NINE_TURNS~
APPEND ~GTIMES.IDS~ ~600 TEN_TURNS~ UNLESS ~TEN_TURNS~
APPEND ~GTIMES.IDS~ ~900 FIFTEEN_TURNS~ UNLESS ~FIFTEEN_TURNS~

We already have entries for 30 as SIX_MINUTES, 60 as TWELVE_MINUTES, etc. which conflicts with this. The 5 = one minute is worked backward from the existing day entries.

You can have two different entries pointing to the same number - it won't confuse either BAF->BCS nor BCS->BAF (apart for a couple of small aesthetical incongruences between WeiDU and NI, IE WeiDU will use the last one, NI will instead use the first one). If you fear that some C_E_R DECOMP_*_TO_* might be broken by that, you can simply append 'mine' before 'yours' and WeiDU will consider the last ones (AKA yours). Or, do like I do and use IDS_OF_SYMBOL :)

IIRC, I reported that because some mod failed to install, due to using ROUNDS rather than MINUTES, or something like that.

I know we can have multiple entires, it was just a matter of whether 30 is better described as five minutes or six rounds. I'm not at my comp right now, but I'm guessing gtimes is probably used by anything that invokes timers. I'm going to guess that it's both? :)

Uh, IIRC Refinements uses _ROUNDS, and for some reasons those weren't detected in an install, or something (it's quite probable that, knowing myself, Refs doesn't have the APPENDS, since on my install they were already there and I didn't think of that, or something...).

Or, it could have been a problem I saw with one of Hlid.*'s Mod Resurrections not adding the lines while using them, or something yet similar.

Archived