some Ice Island mages remain neutral

Lemernis

On the first go at the Ice Island 'welcoming party', one member, Beyn (something/mage?), remained neutral. The other two, Andris and Marcellus, both went hostile.

Curious as to whether there may be a bug, I reloaded and tried again. The second time both only Andris went hostile. Marcellus and Beyn remained neutral during the fight with Andris.

I mean, I was actually kind of grateful (!) because Andris, Marcellus, and Beyn, all three of them combined, must be devastating. But I'd assume something isn't right there.

I have lots of mods and tweaks installed and can post it all if you wish. It may not be SCS that's causing it.

On the first go at the Ice Island 'welcoming party', one member, Beyn (something/mage?), remained neutral. The other two, Andris and Marcellus, both went hostile.

Curious as to whether there may be a bug, I reloaded and tried again. The second time both only Andris went hostile. Marcellus and Beyn remained neutral during the fight with Andris.

I mean, I was actually kind of grateful (!) because Andris, Marcellus, and Beyn, all three of them combined, must be devastating. But I'd assume something isn't right there.

I have lots of mods and tweaks installed and can post it all if you wish. It may not be SCS that's causing it.

I strongly suspect that it is SCS. The game's standard "go-hostile" routine is a bit flaky sometimes. I'll put a more robust version in the next release. Until then, either shoot them to make them hostile or luxuriate in your good fortune, whichever you prefer...

Archived