Shield Amulet

Azazello

Oh, and I don't think Beholders can use Magic Missile. :blush:

Elder Orbs do. And for some reason my SoA cloak of reflection didn't reflect them. Ow. :-)

Terminology issue here. Do you mean the Cloak of Reflection or the Cloak of Mirroring?

If the Cloak of Mirroring isn't repelling (with or without turning them back on the caster) a Magic Missile spell, that's a bug. If the Cloak of Reflection doesn't, on the other hand, this is best addressed by using the Cloak of Mirroring instead.

Oh, and I don't think Beholders can use Magic Missile. :blush:

Elder Orbs do. And for some reason my SoA cloak of reflection didn't reflect them. Ow. :-)

Terminology issue here. Do you mean the Cloak of Reflection or the Cloak of Mirroring?

If the Cloak of Mirroring isn't repelling (with or without turning them back on the caster) a Magic Missile spell, that's a bug. If the Cloak of Reflection doesn't, on the other hand, this is best addressed by using the Cloak of Mirroring instead.

My mistake; yes, the Cloak of Mirroring; I'm using the SoA version (i.e., removed override copy put in by ToB) and the Elder Orb cast a Magic Missile, which hit. I was also using the Shield of Balduran at the time.

I'lll see if I can reproduce it with a minimal equipped.

Archived