Progress report?

Guest Kasmi

Inactive means the project just isn't going forward at the moment. Dead means we should throw flowers on the grave, mourn, and move on to younger more attractive projects.

Guest Nosuchthings
Inactive means the project just isn't going forward at the moment.  Dead means we should throw flowers on the grave, mourn, and move on to younger more attractive projects.

Well, if you want to be like that, it has been indefinitely postponed :)

Too bad, that the two mods you are looking for (tabiya, viconia) goes down..

Although I am loathe to do so, because I'd rather play the mod than write it, I'd be willing to take over writing duties to finish it up providing a good part of the project is already done and there is a computer person to turn words into mod.

My e-mail is dyvinnitydoroturo@yahoo.com if you'd like my services to finish up the mod.

Guest Wicked Sanctuary

Well, despite everything, I do hope this comes to fruition, I would love to see it. If I could tell you that I'd have a steady stream of writing going on, I'd love to help too, but I am very slow when it comes to writing.

Anyways, hope everything goes well.

Wicked

Guest Cervantes de Leon

I've been lurking around modding forums for BG2 for some time now... First Forgotten Realms (now Spellhold Studios), then Chosen of Mystra and, lately (shame on me), Gibberlings 3. Lots of great mods are in progress (such as Valen Expansion, Zaeriina Evenstar and, of course, mods here in G3 like LoI, The Thiefling Sisters and last but not least this one) and I'm patiently waiting for each of them to be finished.

Now the point of this message: GOOD LUCK TO YOU! Let your work go smoothly, have fun creating and may the Bhaal's essence be always with you! :)

Cervantes

Well, much as I saw this topic a month or so ago and decided against doing this, I'll offer to look over the existing talks and have a go at writing the remaining ones.

I was one of the posters in the original Imoen Romance forum topic that suggested the idea of a bisexual Viconia, and then I made a following post offering to contribute to such a project in terms of writing dialogues if the other people talking about it were serious. That post was overlooked though, and Zandilar was snapped up. Fair enough, I was a relative newbie on those forums at the time.

Anyway, just so that it at least gets done, if whoever is still involved in this were to send me a PM letting me know if they're willing, I'll accept whatever information is available and try writing some talks.

So... Is the fire of this project exstinguished, or what?

Please, please, please don't ask me this. If you read up the last million posts in this thread, check the pinned Progress Report thread and notice the fact this forum is in Inactive Projects, you'll see that this project is on hold for an indefinite amount of time due to the lack of a writer and the fact that I am far to busy with other things.

Archived