Is there any more romance mod I can play?

Guest Arkadia

Hello

I have already played Xan :blush: , Kelsey, Kivan, Tsujatha, Edwin :hm: romance mods and I'm looking for a new romance mod. Is there any more romance mod for female CHARNAME I can play? Please help me and suggest if there is any(I'm waiting eagerly for Aklon and want to do something not to think about it)...

Go back to Tutu, and you can romance Xan, Ajantis, Coran, and even have all three fight over you! (With BG1 NPC).

But what is that Tutu? Oh, and I don't have BG I unfortunately :blush: .

If you're flexible enough, you could try Chloe. She only romances females.

I don't see Solaufein on your list. Maybe he could be worth a shot.

Baldur's Gate with the Tales of the Sword Coast expansion pack is out of print, but you can buy it on Amazon.com for about $30 US. Considering how long it takes to play the game, and how replayable it is, it is by far less expensive than renting movies, playing MMPORPG, buying coffee at the deli every day for a month, or even spending an equivalent amount of time reading books you buy new. Your mileage may vary.

If you're flexible enough, you could try Chloe. She only romances females.

I don't see Solaufein on your list. Maybe he could be worth a shot.

Baldur's Gate with the Tales of the Sword Coast expansion pack is out of print, but you can buy it on Amazon.com for about $30 US. Considering how long it takes to play the game, and how replayable it is, it is by far less expensive than renting movies, playing MMPORPG, buying coffee at the deli every day for a month, or even spending an equivalent amount of time reading books you buy new. Your mileage may vary.

Female romances...no :D !

I added Sola in my second post(actually he was the first BGII romance mod I have ever played).

Umm...30 US ;) . I'm from Poland and 30 US are for me like 90 :blush: . If I add to this 8 US I could buy NwN2(when it will come out).

I see that I must be patient and wait for Aklon, Xan(ToB), or other romance mod a little longer :hm: .

Or you might just find someone with a copy and a CD burner... but that's Piracy.

So what, Bioware's not selling it anymore, none of the copies you get now will support the original creators.

Eww...piracy I gave up with this long time a go, now I have only original games. Meybe one of my friends has BG but I think not. It is old game...

Less than 10 quid.

Guest, I hope you will consider registering so that we might communicate by pm or something. You seem to be quite comfortable with English, so I don't think you would mind an English version of the game. I would like to send you a copy of BG1 at my own expense. Heck, BioWare is no longer getting any money from BG, so I can't imagine I'm cheating anyone.

But I don't know if registration problems have cleared up, so I will give you (and, apparently everyone else on the internet) my email address. Please contact me if you would like to have a copy of BG1. I am substituing verbal descriptions of characters to avoid spam-bots.

rtannahill at verizon dot net

Guest, I hope you will consider registering so that we might communicate by pm or something. You seem to be quite comfortable with English, so I don't think you would mind an English version of the game. I would like to send you a copy of BG1 at my own expense. Heck, BioWare is no longer getting any money from BG, so I can't imagine I'm cheating anyone.

But I don't know if registration problems have cleared up, so I will give you (and, apparently everyone else on the internet) my email address. Please contact me if you would like to have a copy of BG1. I am substituing verbal descriptions of characters to avoid spam-bots.

rtannahill at verizon dot net

You are very nice :blush: . I have already send email to you, I hope you will receive it. I have registrated too.

Archived