My NPCs

Stinky_ogre

Elfen Lied: actually Minsc isn't fairy intelligent, his score is of an average human. He's just a bit crazed and sees the world around in a diferrent perspective.

But i have to agree that him and Thogluk would provide interesting banters. :p

Now as for the big guy - i have a question. Will Kivan have some objections toward Thogluk because of his ogrish heritage? After all, his enemy nr. 1 - Tazok, was a half-ogre.

Now as for the big guy - i have a question. Will Kivan have some objections toward Thogluk because of his ogrish heritage? After all, his enemy nr. 1 - Tazok, was a half-ogre.

The real question, in my opinion, is whether or not Thogluk is even still going to be in LoI. NiGHTMARE mentioned that if Stinky_Ogre never came back that he would likely take up the writing, but is that official now? It's been quite some time since the last Stinky_Ogre sighting; two years since he posted in this thread.

Well, NIGHTMARE has mentioned in another thread that Thogluk would most likely appear in the later versions of LoI, so I think that he will probably take up the writing on this character.

As for Stinky_Ogre, from what can I see he regually studies the forum, he even was today. Strange, that he doesn't write anything thow.

That's understandable, but still it would be nice if Thogluk someday appeared as a full fledged NPC. I'm pretty fond of goblinoids and the like, and i was a bit surprised that BG II didn't feature a half-orc NPC (even the stereotype little brained, drooling barbarian). Thogi in some way fills this space. :p

Yes, we're trying to focus on stuff that's our ideas--NiGHTMARE's been doing a lot of work with items and dragons, among other things, and a lot of my plans have been realised in mods such as Divine Remix and Song and Silence.

Archived