Auren V4 Bug Reports

theacefes

Guest Jeremy
Here you can report any problems you may have with the mod. Please include your DEBUG file whenever possible. DO NOT post suggestions here.

If I attempt to free the slaves in the Copper Coronet Auren becomes hostile and I have no way of preventing this. Thus it left me with no choice but to kill her and find a replacement which is unfortunate, I think she is a great NPC

Here you can report any problems you may have with the mod. Please include your DEBUG file whenever possible. DO NOT post suggestions here.

If I attempt to free the slaves in the Copper Coronet Auren becomes hostile and I have no way of preventing this. Thus it left me with no choice but to kill her and find a replacement which is unfortunate, I think she is a great NPC

Read this.

Also, for future reference, sometimes it's good to look at previously posted thread in the mod forums to see if maybe the bug was already reported, as this saves you and the modder time.

Hm, I don't know what a Debug File is, but have encountered a gameending bug with Auren. After emerging from the Underdark, the game acts as if you hadn't in some respects, but not all. You meet Drizzt, get assaulted by the insane Gith, as usual, but, no new stuff in the Adventurer's Mart, and no Bodhi. I've got a Saved game of it, if you are interested.

Archived