BG2 Tweak Pack v2

cirerrek

On the installation,

-Language option # 8 Espa±ol should be Español

-Install option says Improved Kickout but ReadMe says Multi-Player Kick Out (Weimer)

-Readme mentions a hybrid option for identification....mages and bards can identify anything...after that shopkeepers can identify items based on their lore.

But there are only 2 install options...1) Mages and bard can identify anything and 2) shop keepers use their lore to identify items.

-You partially answered one of my questions in this post.

http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?showtopic=7763

PnP Spell Tables supercede the Blucher tables. What about Divine Remix?

One more thing...

The Multiple Stronghold component file stronghold.d has the following string

REPLACE_TRIGGER_TEXT ~hprelate~ ~Class(Player1,PALADIN\(_ALL])?)~ ~True()~

Shouldn't it be

REPLACE_TRIGGER_TEXT ~hprelate~ ~Class(Player1,PALADIN\(_[A-Z]+\)?)~ ~True()~

?

I was not able to install the component until I made that fix.

On the installation,

-Language option # 8 Espa±ol should be Español

-Install option says Improved Kickout but ReadMe says Multi-Player Kick Out (Weimer)

-Readme mentions a hybrid option for identification....mages and bards can identify anything...after that shopkeepers can identify items based on their lore.

But there are only 2 install options...1) Mages and bard can identify anything and 2) shop keepers use their lore to identify items.

All fixed; third shopkeeper option has been added for v3.

-You partially answered one of my questions in this post.

http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?showtopic=7763

PnP Spell Tables supercede the Blucher tables. What about Divine Remix?

DR should be instituting P&P tables, but it appears the Tweaks and DR tables vary beyond level 30 (Tweaks' table offers more than 9 memorized spells). IIRC there are no actual P&P tables beyonf level 30, so it may simply be two different projections, but I'll check with some of the P&P folks.

One more thing...

The Multiple Stronghold component file stronghold.d has the following string

REPLACE_TRIGGER_TEXT ~hprelate~ ~Class(Player1,PALADIN\(_ALL])?)~ ~True()~

Shouldn't it be

REPLACE_TRIGGER_TEXT ~hprelate~ ~Class(Player1,PALADIN\(_[A-Z]+\)?)~ ~True()~

?

I was not able to install the component until I made that fix.

This was fixed in one of the quick 'oh crap' releases that followed v2. Anyone downloading v2 after, say, the first day should have a correct strongholds.d file; it's also in v3.

DR should be instituting P&P tables, but it appears the Tweaks and DR tables vary beyond level 30 (Tweaks' table offers more than 9 memorized spells). IIRC there are no actual P&P tables beyonf level 30, so it may simply be two different projections, but I'll check with some of the P&P folks.

There are definately level 40 P&P tables, and I'm pretting sure there are level 50 tables. The DR tables have probably been adjusted from P&P because of the difficulties with offering more than 9 memorized spells within the engine limitations. I seem to recall wondering how that would work when I added these.

9 sounds wrong though... is it 9 + wisdom bonuses = max 12?

I think that's it, to ensure wisdom still makes a difference to the number of memorized spells, the general spell tables were limited to 9.

Yes? No? Is my memory at all intact?

Archived