I'm sorry to bother.;

The timer starts if your reputation is 11 and higher, you picked Kivan in Chapters 1 through 4, and you have not talked to Aphril yet.

All friend talks require reputation 12 and higher, occur outdoor and in the night time.

The first talk fires pretty much immediately upon meeting the conditions, the rest are timed to occur every 2700 seconds in real time (every 1.5 hour of active playing (ie does not count pausing the game))

Hope that helps!

What you describe points out to one of the interjections having a mismatched variable, ie Kivan wants to initiate a dialogue, but the only one avialable is the "always true" flirt. I'd like to find out which one is glitching, so a saved game will be appreciated.

It does, thank you very, very much! :3 And, alright, I'll send you an email of it. I didn't delete it, this time! XD

Ah, yes, and as I was going to the Tree of Life, after placing the stone horn and harp with the statues, I know I was supposed to get another dialogue, but instead, I got the dialogue as if I had just turned into the Slayer for the first time!; This created a bunch of problems afterwards. ~_~; I remembered, then, that I never turned into the Slayer in the Asylum...is that why?

That's probably the one that was glitching then, though I am not sure it should change the Tree of Life talk, because it is structured differentl;y (ie not summoned by the script, but interjected into the existing game dialogue). Or do you see the original game dialogue about turning into the Slayer? Then it sounds more of a game bug to me than Kivan related.

The one about how it begins with my blood cooling and whatnot. And it's probably my game screwing up. -_- Ah, well. I'm working on it, and I started a new game--so far, everything is going alright. :3

But, then again, I haven't even headed towards Spellhold, as of yet. Though I'm crossing my fingers. XD

Archived