IWD2: Chimeras

Domi

Side Quest Possibility: Kraken Society - in AR4101 Aurelites have a book on secret societies in their Temple. I can't recall it being used in the original game, but by some reason Aurelites are interested in them.

Side-quest Possibility: Pairi's Parentage. The game sets a variable that makes me think it was an abandoned quest. Pairi is a sorcerer half-elven girl that is found in the Wandering Village, AR5000. She also has Delainey/Durlyle like dialogues with a Male H-E PC.

Side Quest Possibility: 2 White Dragons in the Rivermouth Caves (AR5005, AR5100) say not a word, just attack. What kind of Dragons is this?! Dragons are supposed to be wordy!!!

I'd have to look it up, but I think white dragons are actually one of the less intelligent sub-species. By less intelligent I mean, only having human equivalent average intelligence. I also seem to recall that they are more of the "attack first if in my territory, eat later type." That said, there is nothing about them that would prevent them from having something more to say.

Archived