Installation missing a choice

Shaitan

Shopkeepers Have Limited Identification Ability

This component makes the identification abilities of stores more in line with the shopkeepers' abilities. There are three ways to implement this, and players are given a choice:

* Only mages and bards can identify items. Any non-mage, non-bard shopkeeper can not identify items at all. Mages and bards can identify any item.

* Identification based on lore. Any shopkeeper can identify items up to their personal lore value, regardless of class. The shopkeepers are given a slight lore boost over normal characters to reflect their occupational experience with magical items. Items with exceptionally high lore may not be able to be identified at all by shopkeepers.

* Hybrid. Mage and bard shopkeepers can identify anything, and other shopkeepers have lore scores based on their character.

I didn't get the hybrid choice...

Well I get this choice in v3 but it doesn't install.

ERROR locating resource for 'COPY'
Resource [stovai.sto] not found in KEY file:
	[./chitin.key]
Stopping installtion because of error.
ERROR: [cdstores.2da] -> [override] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("resource [stovai.sto] not found for 'COPY'"))
Stopping installation because of error.

Error Installing [Hybrid of Both Methods], rolling back to previous state

Yada yada yada, uninstalling, rolling back. I chose not to try either of the first 2 methods (only mage and bard storekeepers can identify, identification based on storekeeper's lore) because I have no idea how many mage and bard storekeepers are in the game, or how many have a high lore... the hybrid method I figured at least would *probably* prevent me from having to lug around too many blue items at a time until I get the identify spell or high enough lore...

Archived