Level1NPCs Discussion

Azazello

Miloch posted a link to what looks like the beta 5 version of lvl1 NPCs elsewhere; I'm hoping it will be ok to re-post it here, with the understanding that an improved version is in the works, and that this version is not supported:

link

If this is against developer wishes, please feel free to edit my link or delete this post!

I've also been wondering - if we're talking about convenience, perhaps stats/alignment could be changed, too?

Just as a personal example: evil clerics suck at blowing up liches, so a neutral Viconia is nice. Cleric/Mages are nearly useless; but a Berserker Aerie is weak as a kitten - str 18/00 is required; and so on.

I think RL has temporarily eaten Nythrun alive... I am hoping that she is able to swing back this way soon so we can get this into distribution. (I haven't even had a chance to send roses, chocolates, offers of wild torrid affairs in Paris [well, gotta check with my wife on that one... dunno if she would be happy about that...], or good scotch :( )

I thought I downloaded the latest beta. I'll check tonight.

cmorgan, what's the stat on getting our own forum? CamDawg has been asked and poked several times, but no love.

I really want to get this thread broken apart into developer/user threads, or to kick start some separate discussions.

The Spirit is Willing, but the Flesh is Weak.

In other words, I am under the impression that both CamDawg and I are ready to package (he has to do any Mac stuff, or pass it over to Gorilym) and CamDawg is ready to establish a working forum, once Nythrun says "Go", or "Boo", or whatever; and of course provides what she feels is her "ready to release" version (or even "ready to test" version). I will PM her in case she is under the impression that she is waiting for us... but the formal requests all went in ages ago. We just don't want to throw stuff up without her presence.

Archived