Best 'underground' fantasy

yarpen

Hello everyone, especially novel-writers!

I'm looking for interesting, well-writen novels in fantasy style (but no FR or other "official" world). As you know, I'm translator, and want to try with something other than BG mods :mad: When I translate that novel, I will try to send it to biggest polish fantasy magazine (Nowa fantastyka).

But of course - you have got your author rights etc. I'm only translator - no cheats like a taking someone other novels et cetra..

Than if someone here is good writer, then call me ;)

You're one cool dude. That's a really great *and generous* offer, and I hope someone takes you up on it. Usually, people have to pay good money for that.

Is there a reason you don't want to include FanFic? Some of it is really quite good.

I only wish I had something to send you.

No, I was not using irony. I think your offer is indeed kind and generous, and I hope someone can take advantage of it. Translation is a valuable and usually expensive service.

You translate mods, I know, and I respect you for that.

Yep, that's expensive. Hm... I'm not pro (I haven't got papers, translator education etc.) - I'm 16 years old :mad: But I'm one of main advisor in translating Midnight RPG Setting..

And is it generous? I also have got a little profit - I'm workin now for good reputation in fantasy translators. Maybe in future it will be my job ;)

Also if you know any good pages with novels etc. call me :)

Archived