a question about: BG2 Tweak Pack

Guest an old friend

Guest an old friend

So... I return to check up on BG2 Fixpack and discover a new G3 mod: BG2 Tweak Pack. I think to myself: An interesting idea... but is it all-inclusive? The readme file claims that the BG2 Tweak Pack deprecates G3 Tweaks, Tutu Tweaks, and Ease of Use. Does it include all the tweaks available in those mods, or only a select number? I could gather this information myself by comparing readme files... but that would require effort, and you (the creators) presumably know the answer to this question already...

:mad:

So... I return to check up on BG2 Fixpack and discover a new G3 mod: BG2 Tweak Pack. I think to myself: An interesting idea... but is it all-inclusive? The readme file claims that the BG2 Tweak Pack deprecates G3 Tweaks, Tutu Tweaks, and Ease of Use. Does it include all the tweaks available in those mods, or only a select number? I could gather this information myself by comparing readme files... but that would require effort, and you (the creators) presumably know the answer to this question already...

:thumbsup:

I think that a few tweaks which are not listed as components were reclassified as bugs for the BG2 Fixpack (racial immunities, +x/+y weapon improvements are two that I know of).

Originally a few were dropped in v1 and v2 as they went into the Fixpack. However, as of v3 it now includes every component that was originally in G3/Tutu Tweaks and Ease of Use, save one: the SoA Worldmap Fixes. It's already included in the Fixpack or, if you don't wish to use the Fixpack, Yacomo's World Map project over at SHS also fixes the same issues and is extensible to more projects.

Archived