First time BG user set up instructions

geethreeuser

Sword Coast Strategems will not make the game unbeatable for a reasonably intelligent player with a well-balanced, well-equipped party, it will just get a bit more challenging. Sure, it won't be "I can beat this thing with my eyes closed and everyone unarmored and fighting with slings, and no reloads" but it will be beatable.

I like the fact that I've actually had to start using my mages more intelligently, especially.

But don't be discouraged if you do have to reload a couple of times.

BG1NPC-v12Beta2.exe (exe from BG2SOA dir, option 2 on locations)

If you are all installed and ready to go, cool -- this was into your Tutu directory, right? PM me if you did want the latest version with bugfixes, as we may be delayed slightly on the BGT side but the Tutu side is bugfixed and tested!

(Edit to add--BTW that was me who made the "unregistered" reply above.)

My bud is quite happy with his install now, and I will see him again next weekend and can tinker with the databases then at the soonest, and I don't think he can complete TOTSC anytime soon, so if that means we can wait for the public update, then we can.

Thanks much for the offer. I will monitor here for updates at least weekly.

I will also check back to forward his feedback as it comes-- I think he is a bit overwhelmed right now, and figuring things out, but so far, it is positive across the board.

Thanks again all

Archived