Drowified NPC Portraits

Caedwyr

I preferred the steelblue-black that Khayman used as drow skin colour, but I guess that's a matter of taste. :suspect: Also I would use also dark blues and violets in addition to blood red and black in clothes and armour. Perhaps you could also try how they would look in a normal light - ie. with dark eyes. Red is a bit freaky; though I suppose that that's they way infravision manifests itself in ADD. I like Imoen's background best though Anomen's is cool too.

Aside from the topic, I liked a lot some of your other portrait edits -especially the black haired Aerie and HaerDalis as blonde & redhead on the elemental edits section. :)

I think you have done well though his lips could be less black (compared to rest of his skin). They seem like a black hole now - unless he's wearing a black lipstick... However, my monitor is not very good - a bit dark it is. Aerie's purple lipstick is quite fetching though. :suspect:

I would suggest adding some darker values to the hair. I know that it is supposed to be white, but when it is pure white this way it looks like it is glowing. I would try adding some gray or blueish shadows to "cool" the whiteness of the hair.

Other than that, they look nice! And beardless Ed is intriguing.

Thanks Bev! I`ll post the new, improved Anodrow soon. :suspect:

Until then, Haer`Dalis:

NHAERL.jpg

Domi said drow have a pitch black skin, but they look like crap if I use that color.

Nice!

HellKitty Dan has an awesome looking DrowDalis

HaeDrowL.jpg

What happened to HK anyway? His site went down ages ago but these are some of the best ports I've seen.

Archived