Books

Alboy

Hi,

I have searched the forums without any luck, then again i am fairly new here & not sure where to look.

History of the Drow, The Dark Wars

History of Shadowdale - Doust Sulwood Becomes Lord of Shadowdale

The above mentioned books are unsellable, can you make them sellable as you can sell all the others, if it has already been done then i appolagize.

Thanks in advance

Alan

The books I can easily see, but Bio left a number of items without price which are all suspect. In addition to Methild's Harp, the Mask of King Strohm, Horns of Blasting and Silence, Habib's scimitar, Book of Infinite Spells, Genie flask, and Kuo-Toa bolts are all without a selling price.

The books I can easily see, but Bio left a number of items without price which are all suspect. In addition to Methild's Harp, the Mask of King Strohm, Horns of Blasting and Silence, Habib's scimitar, Book of Infinite Spells, Genie flask, and Kuo-Toa bolts are all without a selling price.

Well, what conceivable reason(s) could there be for these particular items (effectively) being unsellable? The Mask of King Strohm and Habib's scimitar are "quest items" of sorts, but what about the others?

The mask is a "key" item and is fine.

The kuo-toan bolts should never have been droppable.

Habib's scimitar cannot ever be kept in the original game and is fine.

Just assign prices to the rest. Wasn't one of the ranger figurines also unsellable?

You can get hundreds of free, incomplete, hard-to-resist stunning bolts for free in the later chapters of the game? I think not.

Same for sahuagin bolts (which are much worse), but you can only get 3 of those (4 if you're lucky!).

But... but... they have a description! I say BioWare employees smoke crack. :D

You can get hundreds of free, incomplete, hard-to-resist stunning bolts for free in the later chapters of the game? I think not.

Same for sahuagin bolts (which are much worse), but you can only get 3 of those (4 if you're lucky!).

Ah right, balance issues. Thanks for the clarification.

But... but... they have a description! I say BioWare employees smoke crack. :)

:)

But... but... they have a description! I say BioWare employees smoke crack. :)

That would be a tweak, not a fix to remove them.

Archived