The Gibberlings Three moving to gibberlings3.net

Hey all, this is a general heads-up that we're moving the domain of The Gibberlings Three from our current domain, camagna.net, to gibberlings3.net on Wednesday, May 12. Visitors to camagna.net will be automatically re-directed to the new site once the move occurs, so you won't need to check both sites in anticipation. :rant: I expect the forums will be down for an hour or so during the move, but otherwise there should be little interruption for the site.

Your PMs, log in information, and other data will be transferred intact to the new site, though for those of you that use the 'Always Logged In' option you will need to log in once after the move.

Hey all, this is a general heads-up that we're moving the domain of The Gibberlings Three from our current domain, gibberlings3.net, to gibberlings3.net on Wednesday, May 12,

Sounds sexy enough to me!

Can we forum-moderating type people have a moderator badge when we are posting in our own forums?  Like on FW/PPG etc...

He made us all the same color so we wouldn't have to dodge the bricks and now you want to paint targets on us again? Geesh! :rant:

The new site looks great!

But... and I hope this isn't a sore subject... I'm really going to miss all of you guys at camagna.net! It won't be the same!

CAMAGAN.N3T IS TEH SUX0RZ. CROMPTINI IS BANX0RED FOREVARR. :)

Seriously, though, glad to hear the move went well for everyone. :rant:

Archived