UnfinishedBusiness-v15, "cat and mouse" Question

geethreeuser

For this comonenet, I am getting many warnings when the batch installer attempts this component on top of DOquestpackv23. I presume the UB component is not compatable with questpack?

Here is the description in UB:

"D. Cat and Mouse: Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold, by Ghreyfain

Presumably in an effort to tone down the difficulty level of BG2, certain components were cut, one in particular being Bodhi's threat to hunt down the player in his/her desperate escape from Spellhold. This component restores her behaviour, and she will appear after a given amount of time, which is set anywhere from several hours to 2 days, depending on difficulty level and player level. Special thanks go out to Ghreyfain for writing and lending us this component. "

I presume that the "Bodhi" in this instance is seriously cheesed up? to the point of being incompatable?

UB Debug file posted in following....

For this comonenet, I am getting many warnings when the batch installer attempts this component on top of DOquestpackv23. I presume the UB component is not compatable with questpack?

You're getting warnings but the installation still goes thru, yes. Then it should be OK.

Just give a few warning lines from the DEBUG, no the whole file.

I presume that the "Bodhi" in this instance is seriously cheesed up? to the point of being incompatable?

You presume wrong, as in incorrectly.

So how does this component basically work? I haven't played this part of the game yet. Should I install this component, or will it force me to rush through a part of the game to get away from her?

So how does this component basically work? I haven't played this part of the game yet. Should I install this component, or will it force me to rush through a part of the game to get away from her?

You won't have to rush.

She will hunt you through the maze, just like she promised--she'll show up at odd moments w/ her allies & you'll have to fight.

You won't have to rush.

She will hunt you through the maze, just like she promised--she'll show up at odd moments w/ her allies & you'll have to fight.

So do you fight her until she retreats, or do you have to retreat because she's unkillable?

Does she show up more than once?

So do you fight her until she retreats, or do you have to retreat because she's unkillable?

Does she show up more than once?

You're asking for spoilers. I won't give you any.

Install the component. Play. All questions will be answered, young padawan.

Archived